Friday, March 28, 2008

RSVP To A Wedding Invitation

I've written before about responding to wedding and general party invitations and am seeing the reality of wedding non-responses first-hand as Mother of the Bride. To date we are missing 19 rsvps. Depending on the venue, that can translate to more than 2 tables of guests! Having to call is awkward for both the caller and guest, but necessary to verify attendance. The small card can be lost in the shuffle with the rest of the mail, it can be overlookeed as just another item on a busy checklist of obligations. It's usually better to respond quickly when receiving the invitation than to let it wait and risk losing it. I know there are other MOBs or MOGs who have similar experiences, care to comment?

1 comment:

Mandino said...

RSVPs can be quite a very difficult task, I think that the RSVPs sometimes get missing, that is why I stock more than what is needed. Ive been customizing my DVD invitation that I found in Silver Screen Invites.